DIRECTIONS TO CANDIDATES FOR SELECTION TEST
1. Follow the Instruction for filling up the OMR Answer Sheet as given in the prospectus as well as in the Question Booklet given during the Selection Test.
2. The examination hall shall be opened half an hour before the commencement of Examination.
3. No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall after the commencement of the Examination.
4. Each candidate must show, on demand his/her Admission Ticket.
5. No candidate is permitted to leave the examination hall before the expiry of allotted time for the selection test.
6. A seat with a number will be allotted to each candidate. Candidates must find out and occupy their allotted seats.
7. Candidates should not leave the Hall without handing over their answer-sheet to the invigilator on duty.
8. When the time allowed has expired, the answer-sheet must be surrendered even though the candidates may not have answered any part of the question paper.
9. All candidates are required to bring their own HB pencils, blackball, pens and erasers etc. No candidate shall tear leaf of a part of it from the answer sheet and/or question paper.
10. Candidates are forbidden to write answers (or anything else) on the question paper and to remove any paper from the room.
11. Candidates are forbidden to write their name of any distinctive mark leading to disclosure of their identity in any part of their answer sheet except in the space provided.
12. Candidates will be required to sign their names on the attendance sheet and give their left thumb impression.
13. Smoking in the Examination Hall during examination hours is strictly prohibited.
14. No tea/coffee, cold drinks or snacks are allowed to be taken into Examination Hall during Examination hours.
15. A candidate found guilty of the use of dishonest or unfair means of disorderly conduct in the examination shall be disqualified and be debarred from appearing at any future selection test of the College.
16. Mobile phone/calculator/electronic device are not allowed inside the examination hall.