COMMON MISTAKES RESULTING IN REJECTION OF APPLICATION.
1. Application not sent on application forms issued by the College for the academic session 2017-2018.
2. Variation in names spelling as recorded in application, SSC or equivalent certificate and graduate certificate. Variation (if any) should be supported by an affidavit on Stamp paper attested by Notary.
3. Applications received after due date. College is not responsible for postal delays.
4. Incomplete Admission Ticket e.g. Photograph not attested by the concerned authority, no signature of the candidate on the application form as well as in the Admission Ticket and incomplete postal address, etc. Self attested photographs will not be accepted.
5. Incomplete application form in any respect ‘e.g. Photograph not pasted or photograph doesn’t have name and date of photo taken, column or Items not completed, a requisite certificates not enclosed in the specified order. Photograph not attested by the Employer or the Principal of the School/College / Gazzeted Officer last attended.
6. Marks obtained in each subject paper/part/semester/of B.Sc. Nursing Examination not enclosed. (Applicable to Master of Nursing and M. Phil in Nursing candidates).
7. Experience certificates not attached (applicable to all except B.Sc. Nursing)
8. The candidate may submit self attested copy of documents. In cases it is found falsified, criminal procedure be initiated as per. University of Delhi rules.
9. Non-submission of conduct certificate and 12th class mark sheet by specified date.
Note: Any ambiguity, erases/Unattested copies/False information/ concealment of information detected in the requisite certificates will result in the .cancellation of the candidature of the candidate at any stage of selection and/or during the course of study.